Sunrise Camel safari – Half Day Camel safari
Sunrise Camel safari starts at 06:00 Am from city to far in The dunes to see sunrise .
Make your desert experience in Jaisalmer a special one with this exciting camel safari in Jaisalmer with stunning jaisalmer tours.
You will start at around 5:00 AM in the morning and enjoy a day in the desert with some magnificent views.Leave from Jaisalmer by jeep which will take you around one hour to reach sand dunes.
Once there enjoy a delicious morning breakfast cooked by the cook while witnessing the glorious sunrise.
After your breakfast, get ready for the camel ride through the desert of Jaisalmer.
You will ride the camels for 90 minutes and then reach the jeep point.
Once there you will be picked up by the jeep which will take you back to Jaisalmer.
On your way back visit the famous Khaba fort and the oasis.
Conclude this tour at around 11:00 AM once you reach back to your hotel in Jaisalmer.
- Breakfast Included
- Freshly-prepared vegetarian meals, chai/coffee and plenty of bottled water.
- Camel safari
- Jeep Safari
- English speaking guide.
- One camel per person.
- Full jeep support.
- Visiting Monuments (Amar sagar, mool sagar, kuldhara – Entry ticket not inclusive )
- Secure luggage storage and the use of our guesthouse facilities for showering and resting both before and after your safari.
- Free pick-up service from your hotel/transport on the day of your safari
Things To Carry
- Long-sleeved shirt and long trousers.
- Sunglasses, sunhat and scarf. (We don’t recommend that you wear contact lenses as the very fine sand can easily get behind them: please bring your prescription glasses instead.)
- During winter, a warm jacket or shawl for the evening and early morning.
- A torch (flashlight)
- For morning departures / late afternoon returns, something to occupy yourself during the long lunch break (books, cards, music etc).
- Camera (be very careful with electronic equipment as the sand can easily enter the mechanism).
- Please bring any medication you think you might need.